Neat 2-room apartment with two balconies in a prime location on William Boothlaan, right in the city center for rent. The living space is rented in partly furnished condition and is located on the first floor. The trendy Witte de Withstraat with numerous restaurants, wine bars and art galleries is just around the corner. Also the supermarket, tram and metro are reachable within walking distance.
- Living room of ca. 34m² with access to the balcony of ca. 3m².
- Kitchen of ca. 6m² with access to the second balcony.
- Bedroom of over 8m² located on the quiet back of the house.
- Hall of ca. 5m² with access to the bathroom and separate toilet.
- In the basement there is a spacious private storage room.
- Inventory/Furnishings: laminate flooring, lamps, window coverings and various furniture.
- Facilities kitchen: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination, dishwasher, microwave, oven and washing machine.
- Bathroom facilities: shower and sink.
- Heating system: central heating combi boiler.
- Glazing: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.150,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.150,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Renting by students is not possible.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.