Modern, bright 3-room apartment at the Willebrordusplein in the Noord district for rent. The accommodation is rented in decorated condition and is situated on the ground floor. The city centre is reachable in 6 minutes by bike and in 15 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find the popular Bergweg several shops, restaurants, supermarket and the tram stop a few steps away.
- Living room with open kitchen with a surface of ca. 42m².
- Bedroom with a surface of ca. 7m².
- Extra room with a surface of ca. 7m² which can be used as a home office or a walk-in-closet, for example.
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring, lamps and curtains.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination and microwave.
- Bathroom facilities: bathtub, shower, washing basin, toilet and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- The monthly rent is € 1.250,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.250,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, no home sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Habitation is not possible for students.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!