One month's rent discount as chore budget! Spacious 3-room apartment at the Vierambachtsstraat in the Delfshaven district for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the second and half of the third floor. The city centre is reachable in 7 minutes by bike and in 12 minutes by public transport. Within walking distance you can find the popular Mathenesserlaan and Nieuwe Binnenweg with various stores and eateries. The tram stop and supermarket are right outside the door.
- Living room of ca. 38m².
- Kitchen of ca. 6m².
- Hall of ca. 2m².
- Spacious bedroom of ca. 18m².
- Bathroom of ca. 4m² with washing machine connection.
- Separate toilet of ca. 1m².
- Storage room of ca. 2m².
- Hall of ca. 2m².
- Extra room of ca. 23m² which can be used as a seperate home office.
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring.
- Kitchen facilities: hood.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 925,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, tv and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- You will receive one month's rent reduction at the start of the lease as a chore budget to refresh the apartment up to your wishes.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 925,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!
Van de bezichtiging tot de uiteindelijke sleuteloverdracht was het contact met Perfectrent heel fijn en snel. Er werd goed en duidelijk gecommuniceerd en alle medewerkers waren erg enthousiast vriendelijk en professioneel.