Newly renovated 2-room apartment at the Vierambachtsstraat in the Delfshaven district for rent. The accommodation is rented in decorated condition and is situated on the ground floor. The city centre is reachable in 7 minutes by bike and in 10 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find several shops, supermarket and public transport connections.
- Living room with open kitchen of ca. 27m².
- Bedroom of ca. 12m².
- Hall of ca. 10m².
- Bathroom of ca. 2,5m².
- Garden of ca. 43m².
- Inventory/Decoration: __________.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge, freezer, dish washer, microwave and oven.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.150,-.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.150,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Renting by students is not possible.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Preferably respond by e-mail. We will quickly respond with a viewing proposal.
Great experience with Sander. He is very reliable and friendly. For example he represented both parties during the apartment search and negotiations making sure the best solution for everyone involved was found. Moreover he was always available for questions and very flexible in setting appointments.