Nice 3-room apartment at the Van Speykstraat in the centre district for rent. The accommodation is rented in decorated condition and is situated on the second floor. The city centre is reachable in 5 minutes by bike and in 5 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find the trendy Nieuwe Binnenweg with several popular bars, restaurants, the supermarket and shops.
- Living room with open kitchen.
- Extra room.
- Bathroom with toilet.
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring, lamps and window covers.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination and microwave.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin, toilet and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent equals € 1.125,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes. For a rough estimate of the costs you can check the website of Nibud (the national institute for budget information) under Uitgaven/Expenses. As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.125,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Gross income of 3.5 times the rent. Savings may be added to gross monthly income by 1%.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is not possible.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!