Newly renovated 3-room apartment with garden at the Tidemanstraat (winner opzomer-streetaward 2019!) in Delfshaven for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the ground floor. Central station and the city centre are reachable in only 5 minutes by bike and in 10 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find several shops, restaurants, the supermarket and public transport connections.
- Spacious living room with completely equipped open kitchen of ca. 32m².
- Bedroom of ca. 17m² at the back side.
- Extra room of ca. 4m², ideal as an office.
- Spacious newly landscaped garden facing the east of ca. 60m².
- Luxurious bathroom of ca. 5m².
- Separate toilet.
- Room with washing machine connection.
- Outside storage of ca. 3m², ideal for bike storage.
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring and lamps (with many beautiful spotlights).
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination, dishwasher, microwave/oven combination.
- Bathroom facilities: bathtub, shower, washing basin, toilet and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- The accommodation has the energy label A.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.295,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- The deposit equals € 2.590,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Habitation may be possible for students.
Income requirement employees:
- Monthly net income of € 3.000,-. Holiday bonuses and other fixed bonuses are included.
- Duration employment contract of at least 10 months in case the minimum renting period is 12 months.
Income requirement self-employed:
- Monthly net income of € 4.250,- for the last 3 years.
Two income households:
- The second income is accounted for two thirds.
In case you do not fulfil the income requirement above, you may still be eligible in case you have a guarantor or are willing to pay a higher security deposit.
Are you interested?
- Before scheduling a viewing for this accommodation you need to register yourself on the website of Perfectrent. The registration as the rest of the renting process is entirely free.
- After your registration you can email or call us to schedule a viewing.
Angela was the best that could ve happened to us She was so helpful and nice always there to answer all the questions now provided us with our perfect home We are very happy. Perfectrent made it very easy for us to get our dream apartment within one week