Recently renovated 3-room apartment at the Tidemanstraat in Delfshaven for rent. Also suitable for 2 house sharers! The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the first floor. The city centre is reachable in only 5 minutes by bike and in 10 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find several shops, restaurants, the supermarket and public transport connections.
- Living room with completely equipped open kitchen of ca. 25m².
- Bedroom of ca. 14m².
- Second bedroom of ca. 9m². This room can be equipped with a two persons bed, closet and desk when sharing the apartment.
- Balcony facing the east of ca. 6m², accessible from both bedrooms.
- Luxurious bathroom of ca. 5m².
- Separate toilet.
- Room with washing machine connection.
- Storage on the ground floor of ca. 3m², ideal for bike storage.
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring and lamps (with many beautiful spotlights).
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination, dishwasher, oven and microwave.
- Bathroom facilities: bathtub, shower, washing basin, toilet and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- The accommodation has the energy label A.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.295,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- The deposit equals € 2.590,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Habitation may be possible for students.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.