Neat, fully furnished studio at the Taborstraat in hartje Kralingen for rent. The accommodation is rented in furnished condition and is situated on the first floor. The city centre is reachable in 5 minutes by bike and in 10 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find the supermarket, several restaurants and shops, the Kralingse Plas, the Erasmus University and metro stop Gerdesiaweg.
- Living room with half open kitchen.
- Half open bedroom.
- Inventory/Decoration: furnished as to be seen on the photos.
- Kitchen facilities: fridge, microwave-oven, gas cooker, installed washing machine and a set of cooking and eating utensils.
- Bathroom facilities: shower and washing basin.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent equals € 825,- for 1 person. For 2 persons this price is increased by € 50,-. The costs for gas, water, electricity, tv and internet are charged by the landlord on top of the monthly rent and equal € 150,-. Municipal taxes are for the account of the tenant.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 975,- for 1 person and € 1.025,- for 2 persons.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Habitation is possible for students.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.