Modern 3-room apartment at the Spanjaardstraat in the Delfshaven district for rent. The accommodation is rented in decorated condition and is situated on the second floor. The city centre is reachable in 10 minutes by bike and in 10 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find Historical Delfshaven, several shops, supermarket and metro stop Delfshaven.
- Living room with open kitchen.
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring, lamps and curtains.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination and microwave.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent equals € 925,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 125,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 925,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Preferably respond by the response form or by e-mail. We will quickly respond with a viewing proposal.
My less than stellar past experiences with Rotterdam letting agents had soured my expectations when looking for a new place last montg but I was very pleasantly surprised with Perfect Rent Everything was taken care of very professionally. Even though the previous renter had basically left the place without cleaning I received a call before the end of moving day that a cleaner was to clean the place by the next day. Great service I have no complaints.