Living in one of the most beautiful renovation projects of the South? We offer this newly renovated 2-room apartment with spacious terrace at the Slaghekstraat in Feijenoord for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the first floor. The city centre is reachable in only 10 minutes either by bike or public transport. In short distance you can find several shops, restaurants, supermarkets, public transport connections and the football stadium ‘De Kuip’. The renovation is still ongoing, viewings are already possible.
- Beautiful living room of ca. 27m². The open high standard kitchen offers a composite kitchen counter and built-in appliances from Siemens.
- Efficiently formatted bedroom of ca. 8m² at the back side. From the bedroom there is access to the bathroom and as well as the terrace.
- Spacious terrace of ca. 16m² on the south.
- Separate toilet.
- Hallway with room for a coat racket.
- Storage with washing machine connection.
- Spacious storage in the basement, ideal for storing bikes.
- Inventory/Decoration: high quality laminate flooring, curtain rails, rail system and neatly painted walls.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination, dish washer and microwave-oven combination.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The photos are from another apartment of this landlord and give a good impression of the finish.
- The monthly rent is € 900,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 150,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 900,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.