Wonderful 3-room apartment at the Slaghekstraat in Feijenoord for rent. The accommodation is rented in decorated condition and is situated on the first floor. The city centre is reachable in 15 minutes by bike and in 15 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find the Beijerlandselaan with several shops, supermarkets and the tram stop. The apartment is at the moment being renovated, viewings are already possible.
- Living room with open kitchen with a surface of ca. 30.3m².
- Bedroom with a surface of ca. 7.8m².
- Room with a surface of ca. 5.3m².
- Balcony with a surface of ca. 4.3m².
- Bathroom with a surface of ca. 3m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring, curtains and lamps.
- Kitchen facilities: gas cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher and hood.
- Bathroom facilities: toilet, shower, washing basin and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent equals € 895,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 125,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 895,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Preferably respond by the response form or by e-mail. We will quickly respond with a viewing proposal.
My less than stellar past experiences with Rotterdam letting agents had soured my expectations when looking for a new place last montg but I was very pleasantly surprised with Perfect Rent Everything was taken care of very professionally. Even though the previous renter had basically left the place without cleaning I received a call before the end of moving day that a cleaner was to clean the place by the next day. Great service I have no complaints.