Modern 2-room apartment at the Schiedamseweg in Delfshaven to rent. The accommodation is rented in decorated condition and is situated on the first floor of the building at the back side of the building. The city centre is reachable in 10 minutes by bike and 10 minutes by public transport. On short distance you can find Historical Delfshaven, several shops, supermarket and metro stop Delfshaven.
Layout of the accommodation
- Living room with a surface of ca. 17m².
- Bedroom with a surface of ca. 5m².
- Bathroom with a surface of ca. 4m².
- Balcony with a surface of ca. 2.5m².
- The apartment is partly decorated with a laminate floor, lights and curtains.
- Kitchen facilities: fridge with freezer part, combi-microwave, gascooker and exhaust.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and toilet.
- Heating and warm water are facilitated with central heating system.
- The accommodation is equipped with double glass.
- Payed parking with residents parking.
- The monthly rent is € 825,-. The costs for gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes are charged on top of the monthly rent by landlord and equal € 235,-.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.060,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 1 person only (no couples allowed).
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!