Unique in our offer in the heart of the center of Rotterdam! Located on the Schiedamsesingel is a beautifully renovated stately mansion. It is a national monument that was built in eclectic style and was designed in 1865 by architect H.J. Kup. Already upon entering you can taste the history with the view of the beautiful entrance and staircase. In the past, many prominent people have housed themselves in the building, such as Mr. E. de Kuyper, member of the well-known Schiedam gin family and Mr. Pieter Haverkorn van Rijsewijk, director of museum Boijmans van Beuningen from 1883 to 1908.
On the ground floor you will find a bright and spacious apartment of ca. 90m² with a large bedroom with authentic shutters to covers the windows.
- Bright living room of ca. 33m².
- Fully equiped kitchen of ca. 13m².
- Bedroom of ca. 21.5m² at the frontside.
- Second bedroom of ca. 12m² at the backside.
- Spacious and luxurious bathroom.
- Separate toilet.
- Laundry room and storage room.
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate floor, lamps and curtain rails.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge, freezer, dish washer and microwave-oven combination.
- Bathroom facilities: bathtub, walk-in shower, double washing basin and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.595,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). We help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 3.190,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons or a family with 1 child.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.
My experience with PerfectRent was excellent. Aniek was my agent always very friendly and open to answer any questions I had. There was no need to sent out any reminders for the answer came pretty quickly. I received a very good explanation about the way the viewing renting etc. would go. Very satisfied about the service I received