Please note, this apartment is not suitable for house sharers! Spacious 2-room apartment at the Schiedamsedijk in the centre district for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly furnished condition and is situated on the seconf floor. The apartment is located close to the Witte de Withstraat, where you will find numerous cafes and restaurants. If you walk a few minutes further, you are in the middle of the center of Rotterdam where a large number of stores are located. Metro station Leuvenhaven is just steps away.
- Living room with dining area of ca. 25m² and access to the balcony of ca. 2m².
- Separate kitchen of ca. 7m².
- Bedroom of ca. 13m².
- Bathroom with toilet of ca. 2m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring, lamps and window covers.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination, combi microwave and dish washer.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and toilet.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- The monthly rent is € 1.435,-. The costs for TV and internet are charged on top of the monthly rent by landlord and equal € 60,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 200,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.495,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!