Perfect for 2 home sharers! Spacious 3-room penthouse on the Schaatsbaan in the city center for rent. The accommodation is rented in bare condition (take-over of floor possible) and is located on the eighth and ninth floor. It is located next to Central Station. From here, tram, bus, metro and (international) trains can be reached in 1 minute. The hippest restaurants, cafes and shops are within easy reach.
Layout eight floor:
- Bedroom of ca. 18m².
- Second bedroom of ca. 13m².
- Bathroom with toilet of ca. 5m².
- Storage in the basement of ca. 6m².
Layout ninth floor:
- Cozy, spacious living room with open kitchen of approx. 28m². The living room provides access to the balcony of approx. 11m².
- Inventory/Decoration: the apartment is rented in bare condition. The current laminate floor can be taken over from the departing tenant.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker and hood.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin, toilet and washing machine connection.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Access through two lifts or for sportsmen through the stairway.
- The monthly rent is € 1.295,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.295,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are permitted in consultation with the landlord.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!
I had a very good experience with Perfectrent from the first moment I got in touch with the agency. The highlight was the transparency of the entire rental process. Special thanks to Kirsten for being extremely helpful throughout the process for responding in a timely manner and for anticipating answers to my questions .