Perfect for students and/or home sharers! Newly renovated 3-room apartment at the Robert Baeldestraat in the Kralingen district for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the first floor. The city centre is reachable in 5 minutes by bike and in 10 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find the Kralingse Plassen, the Kortekade with several popular restaurants and cafés and the Lusthofstraat with several shops and supermarkets.
- Livingroom with open kitchen of ca. 20m². The living room offers a large window front with a lot of light and a fantastic view over the park.
- Bedroom of ca. 11m².
- Second bedroom of ca. 10m².
- Bathroom of ca. 5m².
- Separate toilet.
- Room with washing machine connection.
- Hall of ca. 6m².
- Storage in the basement of ca. 6m². Ideal for storing your bikes.
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring and curtain rails.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination, dish washer and microwave-oven combination.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- The accommodation has the energy label A.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.300,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 150,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 2.600,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Habitation is possible for students.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.