Unfortunately we have to inform you that the viewing is fully booked. We have a strict maximum number of persons per viewing. Due to major interest in this accommodation, we do not schedule any more viewing at this moment.
Suitable for home sharers! Modern 3-room apartment for rent located on the Rakstraat in New Crooswijk in a street where authentic elements have been preserved. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the first and second floor. The city centre is reachable in 5 minutes by bike and in 10 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find streets like Zwaanshals, Zaagmolenkade and Bergweg with a very nice offer in the field of fashion, food and design. Nice restaurants such as Brasserie Noord, Mecca, Zino Urban Bistro, Mrs. Meijer are definitely worth a visit. In addition, the supermarket is around the corner and there are several public transport connections.
- Living room with open kitchen of ca. 41m².
- Separate toilet.
- Hall of ca. 3m².
- Bedroom of ca. 10m².
- Bedroom of ca. 19m².
- Bathroom of ca. 6m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring and lamps.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge, freezer, dish washer, microwave and oven.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin, toilet and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.450,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.450,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons or a family with 1 child.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Habitation is possible for students.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!