Modern, furnished 3-room apartment on the Rakstraat in Crooswijk for rent. The apartment is rented in furnished condition and is located on the first and second floor. The center can be reached in 5 minutes by bike and in 10 minutes by public transport. In the vicinity are the cozy restaurant Croos and other eateries, the supermarket and public transport connections.
- Living room with open kitchen of ca. 50m².
- Bedroom of ca. 16m².
- Bedroom of ca. 15m² with access to the second balcony.
- Bathroom of ca.5m².
- Hall of ca. 4m².
- Separate toilet.
- Inventory/Decoration: furnished as to be seen on the photos..
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge, freezer, dish washer, microwave and oven.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin, toilet and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.595,-. The costs for gas, water, electricity, internet and TV are charged on top of the monthly rent by landlord and equal € 155,-. Municipal taxes are on costs of the tenant.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 3.500,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons or a family with 1 child.
- The rental period is initially for a maximum of 24 months. There is a possibility this will be extended.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.