Stunning renovated 4-room apartment at the Prins Hendrikkade at the hip Noordereiland for rent. The accommodation is rented in decorated condition, with an authentic wooden floor and is situated on the second and divided fourth floor. The city centre is reachable in 5 minutes by bike and in 10 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find the Maas with it`s bridges, Kop van Zuid, restaurants, supermarkets, metro and tram station. The city centre and Blaak with the Markthal are just a bridge away and reachable within around 5 minutes cycling.
- Charmingly styled living room with open kitchen of ca. 30m².
- Adjusting the bedroom of ca. 13.5m² with en suite bathroom with bath of ca. 4m².
- From the living room, separated by a beautiful wooden sliding door, an office of ca. 5m².
- Hallway of ca. 3m² with separate toilet, room with washing machine connection and a spacious closet.
- On the shared fourth floor another very spacious attic room of ca. 14m², which is heated and can be completely closed off.
- Inventory/Furnishings: wooden floor, window coverings, lamps and spotlights.
- Facilities kitchen: cooker, hood, fridge, dishwasher and oven.
- Facilities bathroom: bathtub with shower, double sink and design radiator.
- Window type: single glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.250,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 2.500,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Habitation is not possible for students.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.