Temporarry for rent from 01-2020 to 06-2020! Living in paradise! An awesome industrial styled home for rent! The photos speak for themselves, bringing a suitcase is enough. And when you step outside, enjoyment continues, there is plenty to do in the trendy New Crooswijk.
It is a three floors apartment on the second, third and fourth floor (4 rooms). Key characteristics are: the spectacular brick wall throughout the entire house, the wow effect of the void in the living area and the insanely large roof terrace overlooking the beautiful city of Rotterdam.
The location is sublime in the metropolis with a special story. The house is in a lively street with a cozy neighborhood restaurant Croos where you can enjoy a delicious cup of coffee, breakfast or lunch. In addition, you can discover everything in the centre of Rotterdam that can be reached within 5 minutes by bike or a number of tram stops.
Close by you will also find the supermarket and public transport connections. For true nature lovers, the Kralingse Bos is within walking distance. Leave the busy city life and enjoy the sunset there.
Did you know that the Songfestival 2020 is being held in this metropolis (Ahoy)? A unique opportunity to experience in May!
Private entrance on the ground floor with a double staircase to the second floor.
- Hall to the toilet and other rooms.
- Spacious light bedroom of approximately 19 m2.
- Second (bed) room with built-in wardrobe of approx. 15 m2.
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower and double sink of approx. 6 m2.
- Modern (living) kitchen with particularly high ceiling. The kitchen with island is equipped with a gas hob, extractor hood, oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer of approx. 27 m2.
- Study room with glass-in-steel construction of approx. 17 m2.
- Spacious living room of approximately 36 m2.
- From the living room you can take the stairs to the roof where the roof terrace of approx. 31 m2 is located, here you can enjoy the evening sun with a good glass of wine and a beautiful view over the skyline.
- Inventory / Decoration: fully furnished (most plants will be cared for elsewhere).
- Kitchen facilities: hob, extractor hood, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and oven.
- Bathroom facilities: bath, shower, double sink and design radiator (separate toilet on the second floor).
- Applying for housing allowance is not possible.
- The deposit is equal to 2 months rent.
- Occupancy is possible for a maximum of 2 people or a family with 1 child.
- The rental period is for a maximum of 5 ½ months and is possible from 03-01-2020 to 21-06-2020.
- Smoking in the home is not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed.
- This property is not suitable for students.
- Rent per month € 1.995 incl. TV / internet and excl. Gas, water, electricity and user part municipal taxes.
- Optional rental price per month € 2.295, - all incl. TV / internet gas, water, electricity and municipal taxes.
- Monthly net income of € 4.200,-. Holiday bonuses and other fixed bonuses are included.
Income requirement self-employed:
- Monthly net income of € 4.700,- for the last 3 years.
Two income households:
- The second income is accounted for two thirds.
In case you do not fulfil the income requirement above, you may still be eligible in case you have a guarantor or are willing to pay a higher security deposit.
Are you interested?
- Before scheduling a viewing for this accommodation you need to register yourself on the website of Perfectrent. The registration as the rest of the renting process is entirely free.
- After your registration you can email or call us to schedule a viewing.