Beautiful recently renovated with balcony on the Paradijslaan in the Crooswijk district for rent. The livin space is situated on the first floor and partly decorated. In walking distance you can find the supermarket, public transport, Café Croos, the district Oude Noorden with the popular Zwaanhals street, as well as the beautiful nature area Kralingse Plas. The city centre is reachable in just 5 minutes by bike and in 10 minutes by public transport.
- Living room of ca. 22m² with a spacious kitchen situated on the street side.
- Bedroom of ca. 11m² at the back side.
- Balcony of ca. 6m², accessible from the bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower, double washing basin with drawers and towel radiator.
- Laundry room/storage of ca. 3m².
- Inventory/Decoration: high quality PVC flooring (light oak), lamps and curtain rails. The apartment will be completely whitened.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, large fridge/freezer combination, dish washer and big microwave-oven combination.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- The accommodation has the energy label A.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 950,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.900,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Habitation is not possible for students.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.