Beautiful newly renovated 4-room apartment at the Oudedijk in the Kralingen district for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the third and fourth floor. The city centre is reachable in 10 minutes by bike and in 10 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find the Kralingse Plassen, the Kortekade with several popular restaurants and cafés and the Lusthofstraat with several shops and supermarkets.
Layout third floor:
- Living room with an area of over 21m² with adjacent luxuriously equipped open kitchen of ca. 10m².
- Bedroom at the backside of ca. 19.5m².
- Hall of ca. 5m².
- Separate toilet.
Layout fourth floor:
- Bedroom at the frontside with a surface of over 28m².
- Bedroom at the backside with a surface of ca. 21m².
- Bathroom with toilet with a surface of ca. 5.5m².
- Hall of ca. 3m².
- Separate area with washing machine connection.
- Inventory/Decoration: floor as shown on the photos.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge, freezer, dish washer and combi microwave-oven.
- Bathroom facilities: walk in shower, washing basin, toilet and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 2.050,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes. For a rough estimate of the costs you can check the website of Nibud (the national institute for budget information) under Uitgaven/Expenses. As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 2.050,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 3 persons who plan to share a household for the long term (Dutch: duurzaam gemeenschappelijk huishouden.). Please note that if the majority of the residents are students, this does not constitute a sustainable shared household.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Gross income of 3.5 times the rent. Savings may be added to the gross monthly income with 1%.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is not possible.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!
It was a very pleasant experience. The process was fast and clear and the agent really helpful and responsive.