Perfect for two students/sharers! Furnished 3-room apartment at the Oudedijk in Kralingen for rent. The accommodation is rented in furnished condition and is situated on the second floor. The city centre is reachable in 15 minutes by bike and in 15 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find the Kralingse Plassen, a tram and metro stop, popular restaurants, lots of shops and supermarkets.
- Living room of ca. 25 m2.
- Kitchen of ca. 4 m2.
- Two bedrooms each of ca. 10m2 both provided with a private washing basin.
- Separate toilet.
- Spacious balcony facing the south side.
- Inventory/Decoration: furnished, upon wish unfurnished.
- Kitchen facilities: gas cooker, hood, fridge and microwave.
- Bathroom facilities: shower.
- Other facilities: washing machine.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Note: Please take into account that no parking permit can be applied for.
- The monthly rent is € 1.150,-. The costs for gas, water, electricity and internet are charged on top of the monthly rent by landlord and equal € 130,-. Additional monthly costs consist of municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 25,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.280,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.