Charming 2 room apartment at the Oudedijk in the Kralingen district for rent. The accommodation is rented in furnished condition and is situated on the ground floor. The city centre is reachable in 10 minutes by bike and in 10 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find the Erasmus University, the Lusthofstraat with several shops, the Kralingse Plas and public transport connections.
- Living room with access to the balcony.
- Separate sleeping area with open kitchen.
- Modern bathroom.
- Inventory/Decoration: fully furnished as to be seen on the photos.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge, combi-microwave and a large variety of cooking and eating utensils.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and toilet.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- There is a washing machine and dryer available for shared use.
- All necessary household utensils are available (vacuum cleaner, ironing machine etc.).
- Paid parking with residents parking permit. Nearby there is however a free parking sector.
- The monthly rent is € 985,-. The costs for gas, water, electricity and internet are charged on top of the monthly rent by landlord and equal € 150,-. Additional monthly costs consist of municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 30,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.135,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 1 person only (no couples allowed).
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online