Nice 2 room apartment in Rotterdam Delfshaven available for short stay (6-10 months). It is located at the Osseweistraat, only a few minutes by bike from the city centre and the Erasmus Medical Centre. The historic harbour (Delfshaven) as well as public transport connections and popular restaurants, bars and supermarkets are in walking distance. The apartment is located in the basement of the building.
- Living room (23m2) with open kitchen and access to the (shared) garden. The living room is equipped with a couch and a dining table with chairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooker, hood, fridge and a set of basic cooking and eating utensils.
- Separate bedroom (11m2) with double bed and closet.
- Bathroom with toilet,washing basin and a new shower cabin.
- Washing machine present for own use.
- The apartment is situated in the basement and is accessible through the living room of the owner of the house (who is living above). The house owner is a friendly Dutch female teacher who is looking for a social short stay tenant.
- The monthly rent equals € 795,-. The costs for gas, water electricity, internet, tv and municipal taxes are included in this price.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 795,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 1 person only (no couples allowed).
- The renting period is temporary with a minimum renting period of 6 months and a maximum renting period of 10 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Not suitable for students.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.