Charming 2-room apartment at the Oostzeedijk Beneden in the Kralingen district for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the first floor. The city centre is reachable in 10 minutes by bike and in 10 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find the Kralingse Plassen, the Kortekade with several popular restaurants and cafés and the Lusthofstraat with several shops and supermarkets.
- Living room with open kitchen of ca. 21m².
- Bedroom of ca. 8m².
- Bathroom with toilet.
- There is a washing machine connection in a common room.
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood and fridge.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, toilet.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 835,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 125,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 835,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 1 person only (no couples allowed).
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Renting by students is possible.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Preferably respond by e-mail. We will quickly respond with a viewing proposal.
Great experience with Sander. He is very reliable and friendly. For example he represented both parties during the apartment search and negotiations making sure the best solution for everyone involved was found. Moreover he was always available for questions and very flexible in setting appointments.