Neat, 2-room apartment at the Oostmaaslaan in Kralingen for rent. The accommodation is rented in furnished condition and is situated on the third floor. The city centre is reachable in 5 minutes by bike and in 10 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find the river Maas, the Erasmus University, the tram stop, supermarkets, several shops and restaurants. The highway is also easily reachable (A16 and A20).
- Living room with open kitchen.
- Bedroom with access to a little balcony.
- Inventory/Decoration: fully furnished as seen on the photos.
- Kitchen facilities: electric cooker, fridge and hood.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin, washing machine and dryer.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- The monthly rent is € 895,- for 1 person. For 2 persons this price is increased by € 50,-. The costs for gas, water, electricity, tv and internet are charged by the landlord on top of the monthly rent and equal € 150,-. Municipal taxes are for the account of the tenant.
- The deposit equals € 1.045,- for 1 person and € 1.095,- for 2 persons.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons (only couples allowed).
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Habitation for students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.