Beautiful, recently renovated loft on Noordsingel in Noord for rent. The apartment is rented in furnished condition and is located on the second floor.
The Old North is a very Rotterdam neighborhood with cozy pre-war streets, beautiful canals, sturdy quays and spacious squares. The district is bustling. You notice that in everything. Streets like Zwaanshals, Zaagmolenkade and Bergweg have a very nice offer in the field of fashion, food and design. Nice catering establishments such as Brasserie Noord, Mecca, Zino Urban Bistro and Mevrouw Meijer are definitely worth a visit. The up-and-coming Hofbogen are also in the vicinity where there is something for everyone, from trendy lunchrooms to Michelin-starred restaurants. The Oude Noorden has several squares where regular events and festivals are organized, such as the weekly Rotterdamse Oogst Markt at the Noordplein. Supermarkets and night stores are nearby and the city center and Rotterdam Central Station are within walking distance.
- Living/dining room with an open kitchen with a surface of ca. 35m².
- Bedroom with a surface of ca. 26m².
- Bathroom with a surface of ca. 6m².
- Inventory/Decoration: furnished as to be seen on the photos and a washing machine and dryer.
- Kitchen facilities: gascooker, hood, oven, fridge, freezer and dish washer.
- Bathroom facilities: walk-in shower, washing basin and toilet.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent equals € 1.495,-. The costs for gas, water, electricity and tv/internet are charged on top of the monthly rent by the landlord and equals € 160,-. Municipal taxes are on the account of the tenant.
- The deposit equals € 1.655,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 person. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Habitation is not possible for students.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.