Neat 2-room apartment at the Mijnsherenlaan in the Charlois district for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the first floor. The city centre is reachable in 15 minutes by bike and in 20 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find shopping centre Zuidplein with many shops, the metro stop and supermarket.
- Living room of ca. 24m² with access to a balcony.
- Kitchen of ca. 5m² with access to a balcony.
- Bedroom of ca. 15m²which is separated from the living room by an authentic sliding door.
- Bathroom with toilet of ca. 2m².
- Hall of ca. 5m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring and window covers.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination, dish washer and microwave-oven combination.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and toilet.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 825,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.650,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!
My experience with Perfectrent was very professional and organized. Kirsten was extremely helpful with every question I had and very patient. She reassured me whenever needed and was honest about the property I m renting.