Newly renovated -room apartment at the Middelharnisstraat in the Charlois district for rent. The accommodation is rented in shell condition and is situated on the ground and first floor. The city centre is reachable in 20 minutes by bike and in 25 minutes by public transport. With Plein 1953 and Slinge shopping street within walking distance, almost all necessary stores are located nearby. As several supermarkets, pharmacies, but also delicious eateries and the Zuiderpark.
The renovation work is still in progress, therfor the starting date is an estimation. The pictures shown are of an identical house in the same complex.
- Living room of ca. 23m².
- Kitchen of ca. 23m².
- Pantry of ca. 7m².
- Bedroom of ca. 10m².
- Bedroom of ca. 9m².
- Bathroom of ca. 7m².
- Separate toilet.
- Hall of ca. 5m².
- Balcony of ca. 3m².
- Garden of ca. 12m².
- Kitchen facilities: Induction cooker, extractor hood, dishwasher and combination microwave oven.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, dubble washing basin and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Free parking.
- The monthly rent is € 1.450,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes. For more information on the current level of these additional costs, we refer you to the website of the Nibud. We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 2.900,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons or a family with 1 child.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Gross income of 3.5 times the rent. Savings may be added to gross monthly income by 1%.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is not possible.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!