Nice 3-room apartment at the Meent in the centre district for rent. The accommodation is rented in shell condition and is situated on the third floor. On the Meent with many shops, popular restaurants and the supermarket right under you. The Markthal, Station Blaak and public transport connections are within walking distance.
- Living room of ca. 17m².
- Kitchen of ca. 5.5m².
- Bedroom of ca. 12m².
- Extra room of ca. 7m² which can be used as an home office, for example.
- Hall of ca. 3m².
- Bathroom of ca. 2.5m² situated in the extra room.
- Separate toilet.
- Balcony of ca. 2.5m² at the backside.
- Storage in the basement.
- Kitchen facilities: kitchen without appliances.
- Bathroom facilities: shower.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 995,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.990,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!
My experience with Perfectrent was very professional and organized. Kirsten was extremely helpful with every question I had and very patient. She reassured me whenever needed and was honest about the property I m renting.