Bright, spacious 2-room apartment at the Meekrapstraat in the Feijenoord district for rent. The accommodation is rented in decorated condition and is situated on the third floor. The city centre is reachable in 15 minutes by bike and in 15 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find several shops, restaurants, supermarket and public transport connections.
- Living room with open kitchen with a surface of ca. 30m². The living room offers a fantastic view over the water.
- Bedroom with a surface of ca. 13m².
- Bathroom with toilet.
- Separate space with washing machine connection.
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring, lamps and curtains.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination and microwave.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and toilet.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 795,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 150,- (without any guaranty). As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 795,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Habitation is not possible for students.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!
I had a very good experience with Perfectrent from the first moment I got in touch with the agency. The highlight was the transparency of the entire rental process. Special thanks to Kirsten for being extremely helpful throughout the process for responding in a timely manner and for anticipating answers to my questions .