***Due to major interest in this accommodation, we do not schedule any more viewing at this moment. Our apology for the inconvenience.
Recently renovated 3-room apartment at the Luzacstraat in the Noord district for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the second and thirt floor. The city centre is reachable in 7 minutes by bike and in 12 minutes by public transport. Within biking distance you will find many stores, dining options and public transportation connections.
- Living room of ca. 25m².
- Bedroom/dining room of ca. 14m².
- Kitchen of ca. 6m².
- Balcony of ca. 3.3m².
Through the shared staircases you have access to:
- Bathroom of ca. 4m².
- Bedroom of ca. 11m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring and lamps.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination, dish washer and microwave-oven combination.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.095,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.095,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Habitation is not possible for students.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!
My experience with Perfectrent was very professional and organized. Kirsten was extremely helpful with every question I had and very patient. She reassured me whenever needed and was honest about the property I m renting.