Neat room at the Lusthofstraat in the Kralingen district for rent. The accommodation is rented in decorated condition and is situated on the third floor at the frontside. The city centre is reachable in 10 minutes by bike and in 15 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find the Erasmus University, several shops and restaurants, the Kralingse Plas and public transport connections.
- Bedroom with a surface of ca. 12.5m².
- Shared living room with open kitchen.
- Shared bathroom with toilet.
- Inventory/Decoration: carpet and curtains.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge, freezer, oven and microwave.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and toilet.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The living room/kitchen and bathroom are shared with two other (male) tenants.
- There is a washing machine available for shared use.
- The monthly rent is € 375,-. The costs for gas, water and electricity are charged in advance on top of the monthly rent by landlord and equal € 60,-. Additional monthly costs consist for tv, internet and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 65,- (without any guaranty).
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 435,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 1 person only.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Renting by students is possible.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.