Beautiful recently renovated 3-room apartment at the Kwartelstraat in the Charlois district for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the first floor. The city centre is reachable in 12 minutes by bike and in 20 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find the Maastunnel, tram stop and shopping centre Zuidplein with several shops, the metro stop and supermarket.
- Living room with luxury open kitchen of ca. 27m², provides access to the cosy balcony.
- Bedroom of ca. 10m², situated at the front.
- Modern bathroom with bath of ca. 4.5m².
- Extra room of ca. 7.5m², idealy for use as office or extra storage.
- Spacious hall of ca. 3m².
- In the kitchen is a closed closet with washing machine connection.
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring and lamps/spots.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge, freezer, dish washer, built in microwave and built in oven.
- Bathroom facilities: bath with shower, washing basin, toilet and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Free parking.
- The monthly rent is € 895,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.790,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Habitation is possible for students.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.