An unfurnished 2-room apartment for rent with a view of the Kralingse Plas and the Botanical Garden of Kralingen. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor in the beautiful neighborhood called Kralingen with a balcony and a private storage room in the basement. The apartment is within walking distance from the Kralingse Bos with a unique piece of a beach and recreation facilities such as cycling, running, watersports and various horeca venues. In the neighborhood you have a variety of supermarkets, great restaurants and cafes. By public transport such as tram and metro you are in the city center of Rotterdam within 10 minutes, as well as by bike.
- Living room of ca. 25m².
- Bedroom of ca. 10m².
- Separate toilet.
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring, lamps, window coverings.
- Kitchen facilities: stove, hood, built-in oven, refrigerator, freezer
- Bathroom facilities: shower, sink.
- Heating facilities: district heating.
- Window type: double glass.
- Storage: bicycle friendly
- Parking permit is possible.
- The monthly rent is € 1.250,-. The costs for the district heating will be charged by the landlord on top of the monthly rent is € 120,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes. For a rough estimate of the costs you can check the website of Nibud (the national institute for budget information) under Uitgaven/Expenses. As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.250,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.75 times the rent for 1 person and 3.5 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is not possible.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!
De woning die we hebben bekeken kwam niet overeen met de foto s van de advertentie. Er miste een slaapkamer een balkon en geen vaatwasser. Het was een totaal andere woning dan de advertentie. De indeling was anders en de maatvoering was niet conform NEN2580. Na deze terugkoppeling heb ik niets meer vernomen van de makelaar. Ook andere woningen vielen tegen drukke bezichtigingen waarbij de huidige bewoonster aanwezig was en het huis stond vol spullen vanwege verhuizing.