Attractive 4-room double upper house at the Kortekade in the Kralingen district for rent. Aslo suitable for two home sharers. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the first and third floor. The city centre is reachable in 10 minutes by bike and in 15 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find the Erasmus University, the Lusthofstraat with several shops, the Kralingse Plas and public transport connections.
- Living room of ca. 27m², provides access to the kitchen;
- Bedroom of ca. 16m², located at the front.
- Extra room of ca. 3.5m².
- Kitchen of ca. 4m², provides access to the balcony;
- Balcony of ca. 1,5m².
- Separate toilet.
- Hall of ca. 6m².
- Bathroom of ca. 5m², provides access to the balcony.
- Second bedroom of ca. 18m², located at the back.
- Balcony of ca. 5,5m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker and hood.
- Bathroom facilities: shower and washing basin.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.250,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 2.500,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons or a family with 1 child.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Habitation is possible for students.
Income requirement employees:
- Monthly net income of 3.300,-. Holiday bonuses and other fixed bonuses are included.
- Duration employment contract of at least 10 months in case the minimum renting period is 12 months.
Income requirement self-employed:
- Monthly net income of € 4.300,- for the last 3 years.
Two income households:
- The second income is accounted for two thirds.
In case you do not fulfil the income requirement above, you may still be eligible in case you have a guarantor or are willing to pay a higher security deposit.
Income requirements home sharers:
- The apartment needs to be rented by one main tenant with parents as guarantor. In case there is no guarantor working or living in the Netherlands, it may be possible to be eligible against the payment of a higher deposit.
Are you interested?
- Before scheduling a viewing for this accommodation you need to register yourself on the website of Perfectrent. The registration as the rest of the renting process is entirely free.
- After your registration you can email or call us to schedule a viewing.