Bright 2-room apartment at the Kortekade in Kralingen for rent. The living space is located on the first floor with the Kralingse Plas around the corner. The apartment is only 5 minutes by bike from the Erasmus University and 10 minutes by bike to the city center. Besides the Kralingse Plas, nice restaurants such as Vicini and Café Stobbe, supermarkets and public transport connections can be found within walking distance.
- Spacious living room with a surface of ca. 27m².
- Separate kitchen.
- Bedroom with a surface of ca. 10m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring.
- Bathroom facilities: shower and washing machine connection.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: partly double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 895,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.790,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We would love to show this house!
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.