NEW AND NOW FOR RENT, AN UPBEAT TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT IN THE CENTRE OF ROTTERDAM
Renovated with a certain cool and chique, 75m2 fully furnished two bedroom apartment at Korte Hoogstraat in Rotterdam. The apartment, with a cement colour new linoleum floor and black steel window frames, is redesigned to serve the modern expat’s needs. It is situated on the second floor of an apartment complex built in the early fifties, next to the City Castle “Schielandshuis”, and a 1 minute walk away from the most central crossing of underground (metro)station Beurs/WTC. Though located close to high-end restaurants such as Fitzgerald, FG Foodlabs and Joelia, and across some of the nicer (espresso) bars and fashion shops, this part of town is known as relatively quiet, a relaxed hideaway from the city rush. You will want to live here! The market and the famous Markthal, a MVRDV design, are literally at your doorstep. The bustling Witte de Withstraat is a 5-minute walk away. The Central Station, Unilever head offices and the Erasmus Medical Centre are only one or two stops or a short bike ride away.
Entrance in the spacious living is at the front site of the building overlooking the shopping street (25,9m2). It has a dresser, a comfortable couch, a fireplace, some chairs to sit down together and a dinner/working table. The bathroom has a Grohe walk-in rain shower, a towel heater and a separate corner with a new washer and dryer (4,6m2). The toilet is finished with some off-white classic facet tiles. One bedroom has one new spacious bed, a small desk and a closet (8,6m2). The other bedroom has two large new box spring beds (all natural materials, one topping if so desired) (15,7m2). Both have tailor made quiet blinds. The kitchen is equipped with an espresso machine, water cooker, hood, fridge, freezer, dish washer, oven and a design glass wine cooler (10,3m2). From the kitchen the door opens up to a small balcony, with a wine table and a view on the Coolsingel, the Schielandshuis and the old HBU Bank. Most rooms show classic archive photos or harbour images of Rotterdam. All central heating. In the basement there is dry storage space of 11m2 available.
- The monthly rent equals € 1.595,- including service costs. The costs for gas, water, electricity use, internet/TV and municipal taxes are on the account of the tenant and not included in the rent.
- The deposit equals two times the monthly rent.
- Occupancy of max 2 persons with a minimum rental period of 12 months.
- No smoking or pets and the apartment is not suitable for students.
Income requirement employees:
- Monthly net income of € 3.000,-. Holiday bonuses and other fixed bonuses are included.
- Duration employment contract of at least 10 months.
Income requirement self-employed:
- Monthly net income of € 4.000,- for the last 3 years.
Two income households:
- The second income is accounted for two thirds.
In case you do not fulfil the income requirement above, you may still be eligible in case you have a guarantor or are willing to pay a higher security deposit.
Are you interested?
- Before scheduling a viewing for this accommodation you need to register yourself on the website of Perfectrent. The registration as the rest of the renting process is entirely free.
- After your registration you can email or call us to schedule a viewing.