Perfect for 3 homesharers! Great newly renovated 5-room apartment with balcony and roofterrace at the Koraalstraat in the Hillegersberg district for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the first, second and third floor. The city centre is reachable in 10 minutes by bike and in 15 minutes by public transport. Also the Erasmus University is just 15 minutes cycling away. In short distance you can find shopping street the Kleiweg with several shops, supermarket and restaurants. On walking distance you also find the Bergse Plassen.
Layout second floor:
- Living room with open kitchen of approx. 20m².
- Bedroom of approx. 10m² with access to the balcony facing west of approx. 4m².
- Extra room of approx. 4m².
- Separate toilet.
Layout second floor:
- Second bedroom of approx. 14m² with adjacent storage room with washing machine connection.
- Bathroom of approx. 3.5m².
- Second separate toilet.
Layout third floor:
- Third bedroom of approx. 17m² with access to the roof terrace facing west of approx. 8m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring and lamps.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge, freezer, dish washer and oven.
- Bathroom facilities: bath, shower, washing basin and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.595,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 225,- (without any guaranty). As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.595,-.
- Habitation is possible for a family with 2 children or a maximum of 3 persons who plan to share a household for the long term (Dutch: duurzaam gemeenschappelijk huishouden.).
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person, and 3 times the rent for 2 people and 3.5 times the rent for 3 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!