Suited for 3 home shares! A bright, newly renovated 4-room apartment at the Katendrechtse Lagedijk in the Charlois district for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the first and second floor. The city centre is reachable in 15 minutes by bike and in 20 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find several shops, supermarket and "Zuidplein" with several public transport connections. The "Maastunnel" can be reached by bike within a few minutes.
Layout second floor:
- Living room of ca. 19m².
- Separate kitchen of almost 6m².
- First bedroom of ca. 15m².
- Hallway of ca. 5m².
- Bathroom of ca. 4m².
- Separate toilet.
- Balcony of ca. 4.5m².
Layout second floor:
- Hallway of ca. 3.5m² with space for a washing machine.
- Second bedroom of ca. 12.5m².
- Third bedroom of ca. 7m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring and lamps.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, freezer/fridge combination, oven, dishwasher.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and design radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.200,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 225,- (without any guaranty). As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.200,-.
- Habitation is possible for a family with 2 children or a maximum of 3 persons who plan to share a household for the long term (Dutch: duurzaam gemeenschappelijk huishouden.).
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person, and 3 times the rent for 2 people and 3.5 times the rent for 3 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!