Charming studio at the Jeruzalemstraat in the Kralingen district for rent. The accommodation is rented in decorated condition and is situated on the first floor. The city centre is reachable in 5 minutes by bike and in 8 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find the Kralingse Plassen, the Kortekade with several popular restaurants and cafés and the Lusthofstraat with several shops and supermarkets.
- Studio of ca. 24m².
- Bathroom with toilet of ca. 2m².
- Kitchen of ca. 3m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring, curtains.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood and fridge.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin, toilet and washing machine.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Note: Please take into account that no parking permit can be applied for.
- The monthly rent is € 745,-. The costs for gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes are charged on top of the monthly rent by landlord and equal € 70,-.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 815,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 1 person only (no couples allowed).
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Renting by students is possible.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.