Bright and neat 2-room apartment with spacious garden on the Jaersveltstraat in Charlois for rent. The living space is rented in partly decorated condition and located on the ground floor. The center can be reached in 15 minutes by bike and 15 minutes by public transport. In the vicinity are several stores, the supermarket and public transport connections. Zuidplein shopping center is only 8 minutes away by bike.
- Living room of ca. 25m ² with patio doors to the spacious backyard.
- Halfopen kitchen of ca. 6m² with access to the yard.
- En suite to the living room, separated by authentic sliding doors, the bedroom of ca. 11m ².
- Spacious entrance with attached hall of ca. 6m ².
- Bathroom with toilet of ca. 4m².
- Garden of ca. 38m ² at the rear with a spacious storage room of ca. 6m ².
- At the front a neat garden which is shared with the upstairs neighbors.
- The ceiling in the bedroom and the floor will be renovated.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination and washing machine.
- Bathroom facilities: washing basin, shower and toilet.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 925,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 925,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.