Spacious studio at the Hoyledestraat in the Noord district for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the second floor. The city centre is reachable in 5 minutes by bike and in 10 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find the popular Bergweg with several restaurants, bars, shops, supermarkets and the tram stop. The train station Rotterdam North and the highway are both also easily to reach.
- Living room of ca. 27m².
- Kitchen of ca. 6m².
- Bedroom of ca. 26m².
- Bathroom with toilet.
- Inventory/Decoration: flooring.
- Kitchen facilities: hood.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and toilet.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: single glazing.
- Note: Please take into account that no parking permit can be applied for.
- The monthly rent is € 632,87. The costs for gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes are charged on top of the monthly rent by landlord and equal € 215,-.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.695,74.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 1 person only (no couples allowed).
- The minimum rental period is 6 months.
- The landlord uses a vacancy contract. The landlord may terminate the contract by giving 3 months notice to the tenant.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!