Wonderful, recently renovated 3-room apartment at the Hooglandstraat in Oude Noorden for rent. The accommodation is rented in decorated condition and is situated on the first floor. The city centre is reachable in 10 minutes by bike and in 15 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find the Bergweg with supermarkets, shops and restaurants and the trainstation Rotterdam North.
- Living room with open kitchen with a surface of ca. 27m².
- Spacious balcony.
- Bedroom with a surface of ca. 11.4m².
- Room with a surface of ca. 6.5m².
- Separate toilet.
- Private storage on the ground floor, ideal for storing your bike.
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring and lights.
- Kitchen facilities: fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave, cooker and hood.
- Bathroom facilities: shower and washing basin.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.250,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 2.500,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Habitation is not possible for students.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.