2-room apartment at the Hendrik de Keyserstraat in the Crooswijk district for rent. Eye-catching due to the large windows. The accommodation is rented in decorated condition and is situated on the second floor. The city centre is reachable in 5 minutes by bike and in 15 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find streets like Zwaanshals, Zaagmolenkade and Oudedijk with a very nice offer in the field of fashion, food and design. Nice restaurants such as Brasserie Noord, Mecca, Zino Urban Bistro, Mrs. Meijer are definitely worth a visit. In addition, the supermarket and several public transport connections are at walking distance.
- Living room with open kitchen of ca. 44m² with lots of natural light and a modern kitchen island.
- Bedroom of ca. 11m².
- Bathroom of ca. 5m².
- Separate toilet of ca. 1m².
- Storage room with washing machine connection of ca. 1m².
- Hall of ca.11m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring, lamps, window covers and hanging system for paintings.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge, freezer, dish washer and microwave-oven combination.
- Bathroom facilities: walk-in shower, bath, double washing basin and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- The accommodation has the energy label A.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.375,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes. For a rough estimate of the costs you can check the website of Nibud (the national institute for budget information) under Uitgaven/Expenses. As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.375,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Gross income of 3.5 times the rent. Savings may be added to gross monthly income by 1%.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is not possible.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!