Cute studio at the Hendrick Sorchstraat in the Delfshaven district for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly furnished condition and is situated on the second floor. The city centre is reachable in 5 minutes by bike and in 8 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find several shops, restaurants, supermarket and the tram stop a few steps away.
- Living room with open kitchen of ca. 18m².
- Bathroom with toilet of ca. 3.5m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring, lamps and window covers.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge/freezer combination and oven.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin, toilet and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Note: Please take into account that possibly no parking permit can be applied for.
- There is a washing machine available for shared use.
- The monthly rent is € 820,-. The costs for gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes are included in this price.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 820,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 1 person only (no couples allowed).
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.