Beautiful furnished studio on the majestic and historic Heemraadssingel in the popular district of het Nieuwe Westen for rent! The accommodation is rented in furnished condition and is located on the second floor on the frontside.
This studio is located on the most beautiful canal in Rotterdam and the neighborhood is formed by historic Delfshaven, the Lloydpier and the Mullerpier. The Nieuwe Binnenweg, with a huge choice of cosy places to eat and drink, hip boutiques and delicatessens is within walking distance. Those looking for greenery, peace and quiet can find it in the nearby Euromast Park. Finally, the property is conveniently located for the city center, roads and public transport. Metro station Coolhaven is literally 1 minute walking distance.
- Living/sleeping room of ca. 24m² with a beautiful classical ceiling.
- Open kitchen and hall of ca. 4².
- Shower and toilet with a surface of ca. 2m².
- Inventory/Decoration: fully furnished as to be seen on the photos and equipped with a beautiful wooden floor. There is a washing machine present as well.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge, combimicrowave as well as a set of cooking and eating utensils.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and toilet.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- The monthly rent equals € 995,-. The costs for gas, water, electricity use, internet/TV and municipal taxes are charged on top of the monthly rent by landlord and equal € 225,-.
- The deposit equals € 1.870,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 1 person only (no couples allowed).
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Gross income of 3.5 times the rent. Savings may be added to gross monthly income by 1%.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is not possible.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!