Stately, furnished studio at the Heemraadssingel in the Delfshaven district for rent. The studio is situated on the first floor and offers a view of the water of the Heemraadsingel. In short walking distance you can find the hip shopping street Nieuw Binnenweg and just around the corner there is Metrostation Coolhaven. The city centre is reachable in 5 minutes by bike and in 5 minutes by public transport.
- Living/sleeping room of ca. 24m².
- Open kitchen and hall of ca. 4².
- Shower and toilet with a surface of ca. 2m².
- Inventory/Decoration: fully furnished as to be seen on the photos and equipped with a beautiful wooden floor. There is a washing machine present as well.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge, washing machine, combimicrowave as well as a set of cooking and eating utensils.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin and toilet.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- The monthly rent equals € 875,-. The costs for gas, water, electricity use, internet/TV and municipal taxes and complete furnishing are billed by the landlord on a monthly basis and equal to € 200,-.
- The deposit equals € 2.150,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 1 person only (no couples allowed).
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is not possible.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.
My experience with PerfectRent was excellent. Aniek was my agent always very friendly and open to answer any questions I had. There was no need to sent out any reminders for the answer came pretty quickly. I received a very good explanation about the way the viewing renting etc. would go. Very satisfied about the service I received