Perfect for home-sharers! Lovely fully furnished 3-room apartment at the Groenendaal in the centre district for rent! The accommodation is situated on the second floor. The location is phenomenal! In short distance you can find the Erasmus MC, Maasboulevard, Goudsesingel, a lot of shops and restaurants, public transport connections and main roads.
- Living room of ca. 17m², situated at the front.
- Bedroom of ca. 17m², situated at the back.
- Bedroom of ca. 11m², situated at the front.
- Spacious hall of ca. 5m².
- Luxury kitchen of ca. 6m², situated at the back and provides access to the beautiful bathroom.
- Bathroom of ca. 4m²
- Luxury separate toilet.
- Balcony of ca. 4m², adjacent to the kitchen.
- Balcony of ca. 3m², adjacent to the bedroom at the front.
- Separate storage in the basement of ca. 7m².
- General bicycle storage in the basement.
- Inventory/Decoration: fully furnished
- Kitchen facilities: induction cooker, hood, fridge, freezer, dish washer and microwave-oven combination.
- Bathroom facilities: bathtub, luxury washing basin, thermostat, design-radiator, washingmachine and built-in spots.
- Heating facilities: city heating.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 1.550,-. Additional monthly costs consist of water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 3.100,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.