Spacious 2-room apartment at the Groene Hilledijk in the Feijenoord district for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the first floor. The city centre is reachable in 15 minutes by bike and in 20 minutes by public transport. In short distance you can find several shops, supermarket and public transport connections.
- Living room of ca. 24m².
- Bedroom of ca. 14m².
- Bathroom of ca. 5m².
- Separate kitchen of ca. 5m².
- Storage of ca. 16m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring and curtain rails.
- Kitchen facilities: a new kitchen is being installed.
- Bathroom facilities: shower and washing basin.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit.
- The monthly rent is € 925,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 175,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 925,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!
I moved to a new house in Kralingen Willem Ruyslaan about 4 months ago. I am very satisfied with the overall service quality of Perfectrent. Aniek was the agent that helped me from the beginning. She was punctual and responsive. I would happily ask her to help me again when I move to or purchase a new house. The renting process that Perfectrent set up was quick and reasonable as well. I browsed quite a few houses through other agents too but without hesitance chose the current house due to its good location reasonable rent and well-maintained conditions. And of course the reliable agent. Since the property management company was a different one I did not talk to Perfectrent one month after the move-in date. But until then they remained responsive in order to make sure that my move is smooth and without any problem. I highly recommend Perfectrent especially to Expats.